1 block of Extra-Firt Tofu (pressed and cubed)
2 tbsps Bragg’s Liquid Aminos (divided)
2 tbsps Rice Vinegar (divided)
1 1/2 tbsps Sesame Oil (divided)
1 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
1/4 cup All-Natural Peanut Butter
2 tbsps Water
3 cups Broccoli Florets
1/4 cup Raw Peanuts (roughly chopped)
- Preheat your oven to 400ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add the pressed and drained tofu to a large baking dish along with half each of the Liquid Aminos, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Marinate for 15 minutes. Add the arrowroot powder and gently toss to combine.
- Add the marinated tofu to a baking sheet, spacing the pieces out. Bake 25 to 30 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- While tofu is baking, add the peanut butter and water to a bowl along with the remaining liquid aminos, rice vinegar, and sesame oil. Mix well.
- Add the broccoli to a salad bowl, then add the peanut sauce and toss to combine. Top with tofu and chopped peanuts. Enjoy!
Arrowroot Powder (thickening agent) Substitutes:
- All-Purpose Flour – most common thickening agent
- Tapioca Starch – best substitute for arrowroot powder
- Cornstarch – popular arrowroot powder substitute, but not as nutritious
Bragg’s Liquid Aminos Substitutes
- Tamari – gluten free, rich taste
- Soy Sauce – common, saltier than the other two option