1 12-15 oz block of Tofu (Organic, firm)
1 tsp Turmeric
1 tsp Onion Powder
1 tsp Garlic Powder
Sea Salt & Black Pepper to taste
Mini Mixed Bell Peppers (green, yellow, red, and/or orange)
2 stalks Green Onion
1 cup Baby Spinach
- Chop or dice peppers and zucchini and add to skillet with a small amount of water.
- Remove your block of tofu and pour out the liquid. Press water out of your tofu. You don’t need to get all of the water out, just give it a good squeeze with paper towels, towels, or a tofu press.
- Heat your skillet over medium-high heat with a small amount of water or cooking spray. I use avocado oil spray.
- Crumble the tofu into your skillet and add spices.
- As you cook, continuously break up the tofu so it resembles scrambled eggs. Cook for roughly 8 minutes, just until tofu is warmed thoroughly.
- Remove the tofu from the pan and set aside.
- Toss in green onion, baby spinach, peppers, and zucchini into your pan and quickly warm.
- Combine tofu and vegetables in a large plate or bowl. Enjoy!
Tips and Considerations
*Add in any other veggies you like! Different leafy greens, purple cabbage, red onion, the list is endless!
*Calories, carbs, fat, and protein will vary depending on the brand and type of tofu you choose, as well as what veggies you choose to add.